When Doom tried to convince the Silver Surfer of his good intentions, he showed him his workshop with several of his developments, including the Pacifier. Doom claimed that the Pacifier was designed to help people who were in danger due to tyranny or injustice, and that weapons such as it were needed to protect himself and his country from the so-called enemies of freedom.
- Robotic construction: Pacifier robot has a hull protecting from some physical damage. It is immune to emotional, mind and illusion attacks.
- Energy blaster: A lightning coming from its face-mounted weapon.
- Remote control: A hand-held device can control the robot if in range (which is only a few meters).
- Self-destruct: A button in Doctor Doom's armor can be used to activate the self-destruct device in the robot.
- Weapon gauntlet: Its right hand is a gauntlet with cannons of five different weapons, although only one can be shot at a time.
Maximum human level.
The Pacifier Robot was created by Doctor Doom as a killing machine lacking any personality that could be controlled from a distance.
Incorporated weapons in its arm.
- 2 Appearances of Pacifier Robot (Earth-616)
- Media Pacifier Robot (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Pacifier Robot (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Pacifier Robot (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Pacifier Robot (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|