Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A demon of Hell and servant of Mephisto, he rebelled and fought a war with Mephisto over a beautiful she-demon with which Darklove had fallen in love but Mephisto had betrothed. Mephisto tricked Darklove into killing the she-demon and then bound him as a page in the Darkhold. Later summoned in NYC, Darklove attempted to conquer the city, but was defeated by Luke Cage and Ghost Rider
- Telepathy enabling him to read minds and possess the minds of others. His telepathy increases in power each time one of his pawns kills a human.
- Shapeshifting: After being imprisoned as a page in the Darkhold, he retains the ability to turn back into a piece a paper. In this form he can fly on the wind. The pages of the Darkhold are all indestructible.
Bow and arrows of Hellfire
- 7 Appearances of Oscuram (Earth-616)
- Media Oscuram (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Oscuram (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Oscuram (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Oscuram (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|