Oscorp (NYSE: OZ) is an American multinational corporation. It is headquartered in Oscorp Tower in Manhattan, New York City. Formerly known as Osborn Industries. The President and CEO of Oscorp is billionaire industrialist Norman Osborn.
It was created and ran by its CEO, Norman Osborn. Norman studied chemistry and electrical engineering in college. He also took a number of courses in business administration. Norman Osborn's teacher Professor Mendel Stromm formed the business partnership. Since Norman put up the bulk of the financing, they called their company Osborn Chemical, or Oscorp.
Oscorp later came under the control of Alchemax.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 29 Oscorp (Earth-616) Members
- 21 Appearances of Oscorp (Earth-616)
- 22 Media Oscorp (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Oscorp (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Oscorp (Earth-616)
Links and References