After having been kidnaped by the Nanny cyborg and deaged to 11 years old, Storm has most of her adult memories removed essentially by Cameron Hodge and a custom transmodification process that allows her to retain free will. She is then placed into digital storage as an energy form by a mutant known as Pipeline, and later acquired by the anti mutant group know as the Consortium. She essentially escapes and is found by Gambit and adopted by the X-Men. They take to calling her " 'Ro". She gets kidnapped by a cloned evil adult version of herself going by the name of Perfect Storm. The X-men wage war against the evil clone, meanwhile 'Ro reunites with her memories via the help of Dr. Strange and acquires her adult body and full power, allowing her to defeat her clone. She develops and affinity for Gambit and rekindles her friendship with Shadowcat, before taking her place as the ruler of Wakanda.
She has seemingly all of her adult powers except to a lesser extent.
- Appearances of Ororo Munroe ('Ro) (Earth-161)
- Minor Appearances of Ororo Munroe ('Ro) (Earth-161)
- Media Ororo Munroe ('Ro) (Earth-161) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Ororo Munroe ('Ro) (Earth-161)
- Quotations by or about Ororo Munroe ('Ro) (Earth-161)
- Character Gallery: Ororo Munroe ('Ro) (Earth-161)
- Characters killed by Storm
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|