The Omega Gang was formed by Quentin Quire, aka Kid Omega. Quentin was already one of a handful of students who challenged authority and actively questioned the philosophies behind Xavier’s dream. When he learned that he was adopted, Quentin had an identity crisis. He used the power-enhancing drug Kick and adopted a hairstyle and mode of dress that mimicked an artist’s rendering of mutant oppressors that appeared in a newspaper on the day he was born. He gathered together other like-minded students and together they perpetrated a series of hate crimes against humans in Salem Center. They then made a move against the Institute by holding Professor Xavier hostage and instigating a riot during the school’s Open Day ceremonies. The Omega Gang was defeated through the combined efforts of the Stepford Cuckoos and the X-Men. Quentin evolved into a non-corporeal entity and is dormant in Hank McCoy’s laboratory. The remaining members of the Omega Gang are serving time in prison.
- Glob Herman, (Robert Herman) - Glob Herman was injured after setting himself aflame and going on a rampage. When he recovered from these injuries, he was sent to a human jail to atone for the crimes he committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Recently at Utopia in San Francisco.
- Kid Omega, (Quentin Quire), - was a powerful psychic and leader of the Omega Gang. Following his defeat by the Stepford Cuckoos, Quentin underwent a physical transformation as the next stage in his evolution. This left him a disembodied psychic entity that was contained in Henry McCoy's laboratory.
- Radian, (Christian Cord) - was sent to prison to atone for the crimes he committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Christian Cord was depowered as a result of M-Day. Recently a member of the New Warriors under the name Phaser.
- Redneck, (Vincent Stewart) - was sent to prison to atone for the crimes he committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Vincent Stewart was depowered as a result of M-Day. Recently a member of the New Warriors under the name Skybolt.
- Tattoo, (Christine Cord) - was sent to prison to atone for the crimes she committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Christine Cord was depowered as a result of M-Day. Christine Cord was later recruited into the New Warriors team under the name Longstrike; killed by Cancer.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 7 Omega Gang (Earth-616) Members
- 5 Appearances of Omega Gang (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Omega Gang (Earth-616)
- 1 Media Omega Gang (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images that include Omega Gang (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Omega Gang (Earth-616)