Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Omega Gang was formed by Quentin Quire, aka Kid Omega. Quentin was already one of a handful of students who challenged authority and actively questioned the philosophies behind Xavier’s dream. When he learned that he was adopted, Quentin had an identity crisis. He used the power-enhancing drug Kick and adopted a hairstyle and mode of dress that mimicked an artist’s rendering of mutant oppressors that appeared in a newspaper on the day he was born. He gathered together other like-minded students and together they perpetrated a series of hate crimes against humans in Salem Center. They then made a move against the Institute by holding Professor Xavier hostage and instigating a riot during the school’s Open Day ceremonies. The Omega Gang was defeated through the combined efforts of the Stepford Cuckoos and the X-Men. Quentin evolved into a non-corporeal entity and is dormant in Hank McCoy’s laboratory. The remaining members of the Omega Gang are serving time in prison.
- Glob Herman, (Robert Herman) - Glob Herman was injured after setting himself aflame and going on a rampage. When he recovered from these injuries, he was sent to a human jail to atone for the crimes he committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Recently at Utopia in San Francisco.
- Kid Omega, (Quentin Quire), - was a powerful psychic and leader of the Omega Gang. Following his defeat by the Stepford Cuckoos, Quentin underwent a physical transformation as the next stage in his evolution. This left him a disembodied psychic entity that was contained in Henry McCoy's laboratory.
- Radian, (Christian Cord) - was sent to prison to atone for the crimes he committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Christian Cord was depowered as a result of M-Day. Recently a member of the New Warriors under the name Phaser.
- Redneck, (Vincent Stewart) - was sent to prison to atone for the crimes he committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Vincent Stewart was depowered as a result of M-Day. Recently a member of the New Warriors under the name Skybolt.
- Tattoo, (Christine Cord) - was sent to prison to atone for the crimes she committed as a member of the Omega Gang. Christine Cord was depowered as a result of M-Day. Christine Cord was later recruited into the New Warriors team under the name Longstrike; killed by Cancer.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 7 Omega Gang (Earth-616) Members
- 5 Appearances of Omega Gang (Earth-616)
- 1 Media Omega Gang (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images that include Omega Gang (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Omega Gang (Earth-616)