The Olympus Group was founded sometime in the 20th century by Zeus. Its original purpose is unknown, but since the desolation of Olympus by the undead forces of Amatsu-Mikaboshi, it has formed the base of the Olympians power on Earth.
The first sign of the Olympus group's new direction came when Hera assumed control upon the death of Zeus. Combining his shares in the company with hers, she allied with Typhon, the Volcano Titan, and forced out Poseidon.
During the Dark Reign, the Olympus Group was working towards "Continuum©", the ultimate goal of which was to replace the Earth with a new, better version, leaving behind all the baggage the world had created and ending the "Iron Age" of classical Greek mythology. Continuum© was opposed by Hercules and his allies, the Avengers, at the cost of Hercules' life.
The Heroic Age
In the wake of Continuum©, Athena took control of the Olympians and returned them to Olympus. Control of the Olympus Group devolved to Amadeus Cho, ally of Hercules, who had been selected as the "Prince of Power" for the new age.
The Olympus Group was strengthened by adding the assets of the late Hercules to their portfolio. . Said stock includes but is not limited to: multiple wineries and breweries, a nude beach resort, an adult entertainment shop and a significant share in Stark Enterprises.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Norman Osborn regards the Olympus Group as a threat. However, his assessment is based solely on the fact that they are a corporation capable of rivaling Oscorp.
- No trivia.
- 4 Olympus Group (Earth-616) Members
- 14 Appearances of Olympus Group (Earth-616)
- Media Olympus Group (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Olympus Group (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Olympus Group (Earth-616)
Links and References