Eager to learn as a child, but hampered by medication she had to take for a mental disorder; She found the Ivory Idol of Ikonn and was given superpowers. As an Exemplar, she was engaged in a great game created by cosmic entities to determine which was the strongest. She and Conquest picked up Juggernaut during a fight he was having with Thor. When Stonecutter finished the "God Machine," she was taken to the North Pole. She used her powers to make Decay, Conquest, and Carnivore stop fighting. When Juggernaut decided not to play the game, he attacked her in his attempt to free himself. She and the other Exemplars lost the fight against Juggernaut and the other superheroes who got involved.
She and the other Exemplars later kidnapped Juggernaut. The Exemplars then fought the Avengers with Nova and Spider-Man. She defeated Firestar, Scarlet Witch, and Justice. When Captain America persuaded the Exemplars to remember their true selves, he reached Bedlam, who unleashed a psychic wave that freed the others. The Exemplars then fled.
Bedlam possessed vast psionic powers, including...
- 7 Appearances of Olisa Kabaki (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Olisa Kabaki (Earth-616)
- Media Olisa Kabaki (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Olisa Kabaki (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Olisa Kabaki (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Olisa Kabaki (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Bedlam
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|