Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Thirteenth in a series that attempts to catalogue every comic published by Marvel Comics.
- Details Amazing Spider-Man #534-575, Free Comic Book Day: Amazing Spider-Man/Amazing Spider-Man: Swing Shift: Director's Cut #1, Amazing Spider-Man: Fear Itself #1, Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. #28-32, Invincible Iron Man #1-19, War Machine Ashcan Edition, War Machine #1-17, Uncanny X-Men #490-514, Uncanny X-Men Annual #2 (2009), Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia #1, Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Exodus #1, and X-Men: The Hidden Years #1-6.
- Each issue contains a list of appearances along with the last and next appearances of characters, items, and locations (both chronologically and by publication date) along with a brief description of any flashbacks and a brief synopsis for the issue along with any pertinent notes and a full credits list for each story.
- Continuing the chronicle of the Marvel Universe, starting with Spider-Man (from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #523 on), Iron Man (from INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 on) and the X-Men (from UNCANNY X-MEN #514 on). Follow the history of the Marvel universe as it unfolds month by month with the all-new Official Index to the Marvel Universe. Each issue provides synopses for dozens of individual comics, including back-up strips, introducing you to the characters, teams, places and equipment that appeared within, providing vital information about first appearances, where they last showed up and where they appeared next!
- Incorrectly lists Uncanny X-Men #495 on the cover as the first Uncanny X-Men issue detailed this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Official Index to the Marvel Universe Vol 1 13 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|