Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obnoxio (real name unknown) is a world-weary man who moonlights as a clown. He has stopped bothering to set a good example for children: he smokes a cigar, he seldom bathes, his costume needs mending, he makes caustic comments, he insults everyone he meets.
His only good quality is dependability: once hired for a job, he always shows up.
At some point in the past, he was the host of a children's TV show prior to having a televised mental breakdown. At one point he was also married, as he has alimony that he isn't above stealing money to pay for.
- Obnoxio originally served as the host of Crazy magazine, Marvel's answer to Mad and Cracked. He replaced Irving Nebbish and remained as host until the magazine's demise in April 1983.
- Android replicas of Obnoxio appear as enemies in the Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge video game.
- 3 Appearances of Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- Media Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- 1 Quotations by or about Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- Character Gallery: Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|