Obnoxio (real name unknown) is a world-weary man who moonlights as a clown. He has stopped bothering to set a good example for children: he smokes a cigar, he seldom bathes, his costume needs mending, he makes caustic comments, he insults everyone he meets.
His only good quality is dependability: once hired for a job, he always shows up.
At some point in the past, he was the host of a children's TV show prior to having a televised mental breakdown. At one point he was also married, as he has alimony that he isn't above stealing money to pay for.
- Obnoxio originally served as the host of Crazy magazine, Marvel's answer to Mad and Cracked. He replaced Irving Nebbish and remained as host until the magazine's demise in April 1983.
- Android replicas of Obnoxio appear as enemies in the Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge video game.
- 3 Appearances of Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- Media Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- 1 Quotations by or about Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- Character Gallery: Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|