The Surfer agreed to become Galactus's herald in return for the safety of his home-world, Zenn-La, and the woman he loved, Shalla-Bal. Instead of having innate power (the Power Cosmic), his power came from the surfboard itself, which also served a beacon for Galactus. In the end, after the Surfer turned on Galactus, who appeared to explode. Afterwards, the board, which was floating by itself in space, suddenly realigned itself and flew toward the Surfer.
- Seemingly those of Norrin Radd (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Silver surf-board
- Laurence Fishburne voices the Silver Surfer in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Doug Jones provides motion-capture for the character.
- 2 Appearances of Norrin Radd (Earth-121698)
- Minor Appearances of Norrin Radd (Earth-121698)
- Media Norrin Radd (Earth-121698) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Norrin Radd (Earth-121698)
- Quotations by or about Norrin Radd (Earth-121698)
- Character Gallery: Norrin Radd (Earth-121698)
- Characters killed by Silver Surfer
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|