Appearing in "Slips of Memory"Edit
- Werner von Strucker
- Countess Valentina de Allegro Fontaine
- Alexander Pierce
- Alphonso "Mac" Mackenzie
- Network Nina
- Kate Neville
- Nazi Germany (Illusion)
- Death's Head Squadron
- Schutzstaffel (Mentioned)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned) (Illusion)
- Howling Commandos (Illusion)
- Mary Dugan (Referenced) (Deceased)
- United States Army (Cameo)
- Several Gnobians (Illusion and main story)
- Deltite (Mentioned)
- A false Kree Sentry (Illusion)
- Kree Empire (Mentioned) (Illusion)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Jasper Sitwell (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Illusion and main story)
- Earth Orbit (Illusion)
- World War II (Illusion)
Nick Fury and his friends discover Baron Strucker's connection with the Death's Head Commandos, while the Death's Head Guards begin their take-over of the world by attacking NATO bases!
- According to Fury #1, the whole Gnobian affair was a plan organized by Wolfgang von Strucker used to distract Nick Fury during the time while Red Skull and Hydra were planning to resurrect the at-that-time deceased Strucker.
- According to Fury #1, the Gnobians, as well as the Deltite, were mechanical constructs created by Arnim Zola.
- As a consequence, Wilhelm Schmidt and Werner von Strucker were also part of this plan; since the Gnobians were robots, Schmidt has never been possessed by the Gnobian Mother. Schmidt faked the "possession" to convince the Death's Head Squadron, also "Gnobians" unaware of their real origins, to follow his orders.
- Every "flashback" featured between Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 #3 and #6 needs to be considered as an illusion created by the "Gnobians". It remains uncertain how Fury can remember something that likely have never happened like the destruction of Gruenstadt. The "flashback" featured in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 #6 is a mere recollection of false events told by Schmidt as a part of Strucker's plan to confuse Fury.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|