The trial of Peter Parker was conducted in this courthouse, though it was actually Ben Reilly posing as Peter Parker at the time. Mary Jane Watson was called to testify by defense attorney Blake Tower. Before the trial's conclusion, Kaine entered the courthouse and confessed to be the real killer, acquitting Peter Parker, only to attack Ben Reilly. After Spider-Man's intervention, Kaine was eventually arrested by Jacob Raven and brought to Ryker's Island.
When Matt Murdock became an Assistant District Attorney, he held trials at the New York State Supreme Court Building. His first big assignment from District Attorney Ben Hochberg was to secure an indictment against the Church of the Sheltering Hands; however, Onehand, Nonefingers, and Sam Chung infiltrated the courthouse and attacked Billy Li as he was preparing to speak with the grand jury, preventing him from testifying against Tenfingers.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of New York State Supreme Court Building
- Minor Appearances of New York State Supreme Court Building
- Media New York State Supreme Court Building was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: New York State Supreme Court Building
- Images related to New York State Supreme Court Building
- Marvel Staff members who were born in New York State Supreme Court Building