- Our universe is broken, Logan. We have no idea where the break occurred...all we know is there's no one left to put it right. Except for us...
Appearing in "Here Comes Tomorrow (Part 1)"Edit
- X-Men (First appearance)
- Wolverine (Logan) (First appearance)
- Tom Skylark (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Rover the Sentinel (First appearance) (Joins team)
- E.V.A. (First appearance)
- Beak (Tito Bohusk) (First appearance)
- Three-In-One (Stepford Cuckoos) (First appearance)
- Headmistress Cassandra Nova Xavier (First appearance)
- The Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy) (Possessed by Sublime) (First appearance)
- Crawlers (First appearance)
- Apollyon the Destroyer (Mentioned)
- Xorn (Kuan-Yin) (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
- Fantomex (Mentioned)
- Proud People (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- "The Here and Now" (Earth-15104)
- Megamerica (First appearance)
- Transatlantis (First appearance)
- The World (Mentioned)
- Atlantic Ocean (Mentioned)
- Rome (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Here Comes Tomorrow (Part 1)"Edit
- Story takes place in the alternate future, "Here Comes Tomorrow" (Earth-15104). All characters are the counterparts in that timeline, even Cyclops and Emma Frost who are a version of them.
- Tito Bohusk Jr. is the grandson of Beak.
- E.V.A. first appeared with Fantomex in the 616 timeline.
- Rover later appears in the TV series 'Wolverine and the X-Men'.
- The last name 'Skylark' would later be used on Tracy Skylark, who was a part of the Sentinel Squad O*N*E*. It is unknown if the are related.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|