Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Scott... be straight with me. I haven't tried reading your mind. You didn't sleep with Emma when you were both in Hong Kong did you?
- -- Jean Grey
Appearing in "Germ Free Generation (Part 1)"Edit
- Angel Salvadore (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Xavier Institute student body
- Mr. Salvadore (Only Appearance) (Unnamed)
- Mrs. Salvadore (Only Appearance) (Unnamed)
- Unnamed Salvadore children (Only Appearance) (Unnamed)
- Arthur Swift (Corpse)
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- New York
- Hong Kong (Mentioned)
- U-Men Truck
- Wolverine's Motorcycle
Synopsis for "Germ Free Generation (Part 1)"Edit
The world is talking mutants, including the Xavier Institute and the X-Men. Beast recuperates in the mansion hospital while Cyclops and Jean experience more marital discord. While the X-Men handle protestors and anti-mutant hatred at their front gates, mutants abroad are suffering because of John Sublime and his U-Men’s organ smuggling operation. Through his organization, Sublime implants humans with mutant body parts and, with state-of-the-art surgical procedures; the humans can use those parts as if they themselves were mutants. Sublime gets his supply of organs by illegally capturing mutants and removing body parts. The U-Men abduct a teenage mutant with fly powers, desiring her wings, but Wolverine has other ideas. Cyclops and Emma question Sublime about his activities, but they end up in dire straits, the next possible victims of his devious medical operations.
- The Hong Kong mission Jean mentions happened in New X-Men Annual 2001.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|