- Every time I get into that armor and plug myself in, I become a bit more of a machine and a bit less of a man. I'm capable of a lot of things, Anna. But data error isn't one of them.
Appearing in "Age of X (Chapter 2)"Edit
- Mutant Resistance
- Legacy/Reaper (Anna-Marie Darkholme)
- Magneto (Magnus)
- Jubilee (Jubilation Lee)
- Chamber (Jonothon Starsmore)
- Box (Madison Jeffries) (First appearance)
- Basilisk (Scott Summers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Frenzy (Joanna Cargill)
- Blindfold (Ruth Aldine)
- Katherine Pryde
- Moonstar Cadre
- Berserker (James Proudstar)
- Legion (David Haller)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Nightmare (Megan Gwynn)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Avalanche (Dominikos Petrakis)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Amelia Voght
- Human Coalition (Only in flashback)
- Matilda (First appearance) (Madison's AI)
- Box Armor
- Gambit's Rifle
“AGE OF X” PART TWO!
The last surviving mutants have banded together, spending each day securing the walls of their stronghold, beating back those who would see them wiped out. But when a conspiracy is discovered within the fortress itself, could it be that mutantkind’s last bastion will crumble from the inside out?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Mutants Vol 3 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Mutants series
- Images from New Mutants Vol 3 22
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|