Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Into the Abyss"Edit
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Legion (David Haller) (First appearance as Legion)
- Dr. Moira MacTaggert
- Ambassador Gabrielle Haller
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox)
- Cyndi (One of Legion's personalities) (First appearance)
- Jemail Karami (Psyche inside Legion's mind)
- Jack Wayne (First appearance) (One of Legion's personalities)
- Numerous unnamed people (All inside Legion's mind)
- Numerous unnamed demonic soldiers (All inside Legion's mind)
- Numerous tanks, gunships, and jets (All inside Legion's mind)
Synopsis for "Into the Abyss"Edit
Gabrielle Haller's son is sucking people's psyches into his mind, and Professor X is trying to figure out what is going on. Suddenly he is also drawn in as Sharon, Tom, Moira, and Wolfsbane were, along with Gabriell Haller, Mirage, and Cypher. David Haller's personalities identify themselves as Legion. Professor X and company gain access to David's mind, but not before he learns that Legion is his son.
They find themselves in a war zone that is a cross between Paris and the Middle East. Along the way, they meet Haller personalities Jack Wayne and Cyndi, and spy Jemail Karami from afar. Jack Wayne convinces Professor X that Jemail is the root of the problem, and Professor X resolves to go after him.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The New Mutants at Wikipedia
- The New Mutants at Marvel Subscriptions
- The New Mutants series index at Comicbookdb.com
- The New Mutants series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- The New Mutants series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/28/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|