Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Shadows in the Night!"Edit
- New Mutants
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Cypher (Doug Ramsey)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Mirage (Dani Moonstar)
- Magma (Amara Aquilla)
- Warlock (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Sunspot (Roberto da Costa) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Karma (Xi'an Coy Manh) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Hellfire Club
- White King (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Black King (Sebastian Shaw)
- White Queen (Emma Frost)
- Black Queen (Selene)
- Lucius Aquilla
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt)
- Red Skull's troops
The third generation of Xavier's pupils is back...like you've never seen them! New York Times best-selling author and X-Men visionary Chris Claremont returns to the young mutant heroes he created to turn their lives upside down! Their headmaster, Magneto, has just joined the Hellfire Club, and now the team faces a threat so terrible they're willing to join forces with the Black Queen, Selene! With the stunning pencils of Al Rio, series co-creator Bob McLeod on inks, and the legendary Bill Sienkiewicz on covers, this is one series no New Mutants fan should miss!
- Also includes "The New Mutants Saga", written by John Rhett Thomas and designed by Michael Kronenberg detailing the 54 issues of the New Mutants series written by Chris Claremont.
- Events in this series take place following the events of New Mutants #54.
- Takes place in as-yet-unnumbered reality, different from the reality seen in X-Men Forever.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|