- There's real worry in Sabretooth's voice, a primal sense of concern. That's nice, to know he cares. But I've crossed my Rubicon. No going back for me, only ahead. Yes, I'll miss my friends. But to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.
- -- Sage
Appearing in "Who Dies Next?"Edit
- Kitty Pryde alternates
The heart wants what the heart wants and the
sadistic Slaymaster wants Psylocke’s heart…literally! The Elizabeth Braddock of Earth-616 has slipped
through his nefarious fingers one too many times, but he’s finally cornered her on a world targeted by Empress Hydra for extermination! As the dimensions buckle and the end-of-all looms nigh, it’s a showdown for the record books—and only one will walk away! An issue so shocking we had to call it “Who Dies Next?”!
Appearing in "Time to Choose!"Edit
- Merlyn (mental impression)
- numerous unnamed personalities
Synopsis for "Time to Choose!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Among the alternate reality counterparts Cat Pryde sees before she dies is her Earth-616 counterpart and one that resembles the Transformer Arcee.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|