- It was written in our book of worlds. A wave would come. And it has come true. It was written and it has come true. A billion Skrulls died to prove the words true. A billion more Skrulls died to tell us we are here with purpose. It was written a wave would come. And it was written a world of blue would be the home for all that believed. We are right. He loves us.
- -- Veranke
Appearing in "Secret Invasion (Part 6)"Edit
- Henry Pym Skrull
- Edwin Jarvis Skrull
- Contessa Valentina de la Fontaine Skrull
- Dard'van (Behind the scenes)
- House of Magnus
- Henry McCoy
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Matt Murdock
- Luke Cage
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Queen Ororo
- Tony Stark
- She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Felicia Hardy
- Danny Rand
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- Dr. Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Alison Blaire (In a photograph only)
- Simon Williams (In a photograph only)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (House of M)
Synopsis for "Secret Invasion (Part 6)"Edit
On the House of M S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, Skrull Queen Veranke, disguised as Spider-Woman, stares outside in stunned to see that mutants have become the dominant race. Forge asks her to find her squad leader before leaving. Instead, the queen Skrull sneaks away, runs toward the bathroom and throws up.
Meanwhile, in Earth-616 Chicago, the disguised Skrull Criti Noll poses as Henry Pym tells Beast to work on a machine making it possible to isolate the mutant gene. When Beast protests, calling the idea "anti-mutant," Henry argues that Professor X will understand when he receives the results. Beast hops down and speaks from man-to-mutant.
Henry runs out of the laboratory, but Spider-Woman flies him onto the rooftop. Veranke says that the Scarlet Witch must have caused this and decides to go kill her so the Skrull armada can take over the Earth. She flies over to Genosha and finds the Scarlet Witch in the House of Magnus Royal Palace with Hawkeye posed to reluctantly shoot her, but suddenly disintegrates. The Scarlet Witch pronounces, "No more mutants," and most of the mutants disappear in a flash of light.
The undercover Skrulls meet in a warehouse and solemnly celebrate their victory against the mutant population.
- The cover art is an homage to the cover of House of M #1 (August 2005).
- Takes place during the events of House of M #1.
- SECRET INVASION TIE-IN
If the Skrulls have infiltrated us for years preparing for the INVASION, then what happened to them during the legendary HOUSE OF M event? Find out here in another huge chapter in the Secret Invasion story packed with shocking reveals. By Secret Invasion's Brian Michael Bendis and superstar artist Jim Cheung (Young Avengers)
- No trivia.
- "Annihilation Day, plus 15" is played out in Annihilation: Super-Skrull #1.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|