- No one is talking because no one trusts each other anymore. [...] Because any one of us could be a Skrull.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "The Trust (Part 1)"Edit
- New Avengers
- Dard'van (Behind the scenes)
- "Elektra" (Pagon) (Corpse)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- The Hand (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Secret Defenders (Mentioned)
- Jonathan Drew (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Kree (Mentioned)
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Mentioned)
- Rand Corporate Jet
Synopsis for "The Trust (Part 1)"Edit
With a bound, deceased Skrull-Elektra in the aisle of a Rand Corporation plane, the New Avengers fly in silence out of Japan toward New York City. In the plane's seats, each Avenger is brooding over the impact of there having been a Skrull leading The Hand. Spider-Man, with his usual verbosity, breaks the silence by starting a conversation over the situation. Wolverine informs Spidey why everyone is so reticent to speak: they realize that any one of them could be a Skrull and Skrulls could have infiltrated just about any organization on earth. Wolverine pointedly comments on each member on the plane itself, including Luke Cage and Doctor Strange.
Spider-Woman posits taking the body to Tony Stark, the others rebuke her suggestion. Spider-Man says they could bring the body to the media, but Spider-Woman says the government would just cover it up Suddenly Danny Rand (Iron Fist), who is piloting the plane, informs them that they cannot land in New York and then the engines and power to the plane quit. The plane crashes and Spider-Woman and Wolverine face off over the body, but Spider-Woman zaps him and takes the body away from the crash site.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|