- Next time, remember -- going in the big glowing portal is a bad idea!
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Time Trouble"Edit
- New Avengers
- Edwin Jarvis (First appearance)
- X-Men (First appearance)
- Nick Fury's Howling Commandos (First appearance)
- U.S. Army
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (Mentioned)
- Jessica Jones (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Time Trouble"Edit
Spider-Man returns to Avengers Tower to find the team gone and an open portal. Going through the portal he finds the Avengers and the X-Men in a World War II battle with Kang. Kang's plot it to kill Captain America before he is frozen. He figures if Cap never gets frozen, he never gets thawed out and the Avengers won't be around to defeat him.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Avengers Marvel Salutes the U.S. Military Vol 1 3 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
With one winner and one loser so far, I wasn't sure what to expect with #3. This time guest starring the X-Men (X3 was on it's way to theaters), I liked this one even better than the first. Spider-Man returns to Avengers Tower to find the team gone and the place trashed. It seems Kang had controlled the X-Men and sent them to attack the Avengers. When that plot failed, Kang went back in time. The Avengers and X-Men followed him back, where he is attempting to kill Captain America before he ever gets frozen. Kang's theory is, no Cap, no Avengers, thereby making it easy for him to conquer the future earth. This one has alot of action, something the first two lacked somewhat. Great art and an interesting story for an all around great read.GRADE: A