Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neverland was a mutant concentration camp created by Box under Malcolm Colcord's orders. It was doubled as a recruitment center for Weapon X operatives. Weapon X detention facility, supposedly designed to hold mutant terrorists, actually served as mutant concentration camp. Mutants with useless or dangerous power were executed or depowered.
At their arrival in Neverland, the mutants were mind-readed by Jack-in-the-Box, and marked by green of r 'M' letter on their hands, denoting respectively powers useful to the Program, or useless mutants who were immediately put to death upon arrival. All mutants were kept under a power suppression field generated by Leech, but they still tried to rebel at least on one occasion (at day 701).
The mutants were used at different purposes : Some were turned as Weapon X's agents, or used as experimentation subjects. Some were acquired by Ord of the Breakworld for the BeneTech Laboratories geneticist Kavita Rao in order to create the Hope Serum.
When the camp was shut down at day 724, they terminated all remaining mutants. The total deaths were around six thousand.Beast later visited an empty Neverland while searching for data to help him save mutants from extinction after M-Day. Making a panic crisis in reading Neverland's reports about the extermination, he run out, to be mock by Dark Beast. They then teamed up in their search of a solution to reverse the M-Day.
Failing in his quest, Beast came back to Neverland, intending to bury each mutant in an individual grave, when it was possible. He then have a last thought to his fellow mutants dead in the camp, allies, comrades, enemies, strangers. He then left.
- Ape (Terminated)
- Siena Blaze (Terminated)
- Bulwark (Oswald Boeglin) (Terminated)
- Leech (Used as a power-supressor) (Survived somehow)
- Jack-in-the-Box (Jack Mead) (Used as a mind-reader) (Unknown fate)
- Lil' Diamond (Lillian Crawley) (Survived somehow)
- Maggott (Japheth) (Terminated, one of his slugs saved, in Sinister's hands)
- Cecilia Reyes (Thought to have been terminated, survived somehow)
- Random (Marshall Stone III) (Freed)
- Omerta (Paulie Provenzano) (Terminated)
- Reaper (Pantu Hurageb) (Turned as an agent)
- Tar Baby (Terminated)
- Mr. Taylor (Thought to have been terminated)
- Mrs. Taylor (Thought to have been terminated)
- Billy Taylor (Escaped, in Sinister's hands)
- Wendy Taylor (Escaped, in Sinister's hands)
- Wildside (Richard Gill) (Turned as an agent)
- Around 6000 mutants (Most of them terminated, few escaped by Chamber or Sinister)
The Neverland Camp was at some point removed from Canada and built on the Moon, in order to stay unrevealed from the X-Men researches. The place is managed by the Director Jeffries, under Sinister's control.
There was keep under lock the drugged Dani Moonstar. When she tried to wake up, helped by Hela, Jeffries over-drugged her without effects, and she was finally terminated on Sinister's order, making her resurrect as a Valkyrie.
Neverland was a mutant concentration camp during the war between mutants and humans. Madison Jeffries was imprisoned there and forced to design anti-mutants weapons by the Weapon X. He was driven crazy by this period.
His brother Lionel was also captured and force to perform his bio-manipulations powers on mutants, possibly in Neverland as well.
- It's been hinted that former X-Men Omerta and Cecilia Reyes were killed in Neverland. However, it was later stated that Omerta did not die, and Cecilia Reyes has been shown alive and well since.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Neverland
- Media Neverland was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Neverland
- Images related to Neverland
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Neverland
Links and References