Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Following the defeat the Shi'ar Empire by the Inhuman-led Kree following the War of Kings, Neutron was part of an Imperial Guard force sent to explore the Fault. Coming in contact with escapees from the Cancerverse, including that reality's X-Men, Neutron was killed saving fellow Guardsman Fang. He was later memorialized alongside other fallen Guard members.
Neutron's body houses a quantum singularity ("black hole") whose energy he can manipulate for various effects, including rendering his body virtually invulnerable, increasing his strength to lift 100 tons, altering his mass to become heavier or to fly, absorb electromagnetic and kinetic energy and release energies from his body as destructive force bolts.
- Superhuman strength,
- Superhuman stamina and durability,
- He was resistant to physical and energy attacks.
- He could drain electromagnetic, kinetic and quantum (cosmic) energy to make himself stronger.
- He could survive in space and travel interstellar distances without needing to eat, drink, or breathe.
- He could fly.
He could lift/press 70-100 tons.
Flight patch, an anti-gravity device permitting him to fly
Various Shi'ar starships.
- Like all members of the Imperial Guard, Neutron is a parody of DC Comics Legion of Super-Heroes. Neutron is based on Star Boy who also had star- and mass-related abilities.
- 35 Appearances of Neutron (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Media Neutron (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Neutron (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Neutron (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Neutron (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Marvel Directory
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|