For a number of years, Captain Mar-Vell and Rick Jones were bonded to each other. At any given moment, one of them would be floating free at the Negative Zone while the other would be in the regular universe. They exchanged places by clasping their Nega-Bands. Not to be confused with the Negative Zone, which is the "negative universe", or the portion (dimension) of our own universe which is dominated by negative matter (anti-matter).
- Whether the Negaverse is a dimension or a universe in of itself remains to be seen. (Most likely it is a dimension, as non-interfering counterparts to the Negaverse exist across many universes of the Core Continuum.)
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Negaverse
- Minor Appearances of Negaverse
- Media Negaverse was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Negaverse
- Images related to Negaverse
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Negaverse
Links and References