The bands grant the users the following Abilities:
- Increased Physical Strength
- Interstellar Flight
- The ability to absorb & manipulate various types of energy
- Increased invulnerability to physical attacks
- Survival in the vacuum of space
- No need for food, water, air or sleep.
- Cosmic Awareness for some users
- Interdimensional travel, only when absorbed by Genis
There are only 4 known sets of Nega-Bands. They first pair were awarded to Mar-Vell of the Kree by the Supreme Intelligence. His offspring Genis and Phyla-Vell also wielded a set. A fourth set was acquired by the Skrulls and give to Khn'nr who was to insert himself into the superhero population as a time lost Captain Marvel. The location of these nega bands after his death has not been revealed.
His Bands gifted possibly by an alternate Supreme Intelligence granted:
- Many practical aspects of the in-universe Nega-Bands
- Produces a performance boosting kree Battle suit
- Teleportation, range unspecified
- Analysis and tracking of energy signatures
- Tracking and detection invisibility
- Holographic projection
- Onboard technological arrays used for mechanical construction
- Cyberpathic interfacing with technology & machinery
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 226 Appearances of Nega-Bands
- 3 Media Nega-Bands was Mentioned in
- 43 Images featuring Nega-Bands
- Item Gallery: Nega-Bands
Links and References