- I told you... We're X-Men. We improvise.
- -- Loa
Appearing in "Dooptopia"Edit
All the pieces fall into place as this final issue concludes with a bang! Namor has never taken orders from anyone before, so why does he take them from Cyclops? Where does Emma get all those Jimmy Choo's? And when a mystery strikes Utopia, who does Cyclops send to solve it? DOOP!
Appearing in "The Bad Seeds"Edit
- Emma Frost's students in Genosha (Only in flashback)
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Only in flashback)
- Cuckoo's students
Synopsis for "The Bad Seeds"Edit
After the Stepford Cuckoos tortured some of the other students mentally, confronting them with horrormovie-szenarios, Emma teaches them how to use their powers for good things
Appearing in "Ice Cream Alamo"Edit
Synopsis for "Ice Cream Alamo"Edit
Sometimes it's hard to feed a folk, which is why always somebody has to observe the kitchen, who is in this case Warpath. The three, at 3 a.m. hungry students Rockslide, Loa and Match are trying to get some food. Warpath can defeat the two boys, but gets stopped by Loa, who threats him to erase his chest if she doesn't get her icecream.
Appearing in "The King & Queen of Utopia"Edit
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Namor (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Charles Xavier (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Emma Frost
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Hellion (Julian Keller)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- Invaders (Only in flashback)
- Illuminati (Only in flashback)
- T'Challa (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Cloak of Levitation
Synopsis for "The King & Queen of Utopia"Edit
Utopia is a lack of food and needs Storms experience as a queen to solve this and other problems. While Namor grumbles about the situation, Ororo reminds him, that he's not the only one who isn't happy about it. She tells him that she has to do whatever she can to help her species staying alive. In the end, Namor cathes a huge fish for everybody to eat.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|