In the Mutant X universe, X-Man was born in a similar way as his Age of Apocalypse counterpart, only Havok's DNA had to be used since Scott Summers' was not available (Scott was captured along with his parents by the Shi'ar, when he was still a boy). Under Sinister's order, Gambit and Bloodstorm liberated the two subjects from Apocalypse's base, but as Sinister only wanted the boy, Gambit kept the girl (it was his daughter, Bella). Sinister accelerated the boy's growth and dubbed him X-Man, whom he later used as a weapon against his foes.
Seemingly those of Nathaniel Grey (Earth-295)#Powers.
- Havok's DNA in X-Man got replaced with Cyclops' because Cyclops was older and more powerful, which in turn made X-Man stronger.
- 3 Appearances of Nathaniel Grey (Earth-1298)
- Media Nathaniel Grey (Earth-1298) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Nathaniel Grey (Earth-1298)
- Quotations by or about Nathaniel Grey (Earth-1298)
- Character Gallery: Nathaniel Grey (Earth-1298)
- Characters killed by X-Man
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|