HistoryAfter Namor was reunited with his cousin, Namorita, he left her in the care of a surface woman (his long-time friend, Betty Dean-Prentiss). Worried that Namor would forget about her, Nita gave him one of her buccaneer earrings. She claimed that it had magic powers and that it would remind him of her. With them both wearing one of the earrings, she thought they would never really be apart. Namor humored her gesture and took the earring. It was later revealed that the earrings allowed messages to be sent via mystic means from one wearer to the other.
- No special notes.
- The earrings eventually disappeared and both Namorita and Namor gained the ability to communicate to eachother via a psychic rapport.
- Appearances of Namorita's Magic Earring
- Media Namorita's Magic Earring was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Namorita's Magic Earring
- Item Gallery: Namorita's Magic Earring
Links and References