- ...It's long past time for Tiger Shark to have some fun.
- -- Todd Arliss
Appearing in "Killing Time"Edit
- Suma-Ket (First appearance)
- The Nereid (First appearance)
- Three other un-named members (Death?)
- Tiger Shark (Todd Arliss)
Synopsis for "Killing Time"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue concludes with 6 one page vignettes of Vashti, Fen, Warlord Seth, Tamara Rahn, Tiger Shark, and Namorita.
- This issue also contains a letters page, Alternating Currents. Letters are published from Keith Slatoff, Elvis Orten, Dennis C. Ledesma, and Olave Beemer. The letters page also publishes a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- The Statement of Ownership for 1992 shows the average circulation per month to be 113,327, down nearly 27,000 per month from the circulation reported in Namor the Sub-Mariner #24 with John Byrne as writer and artist.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|