- I'm Free! I'm Free!! After all these years I'm finally free! Free of my father! Free of my brother! Good-bye, Desmond! I pity the devil the day your soul arrives in hades! If I know you...you'll be running the whole place inside a month!
Appearing in "My Mother...Myself"Edit
- Namora (Only in flashback)
- Vyrra (exiled Atlantean) (Flashback and main story)
- Lady Dorma
- Lady Dorma clones
- Phoebe Marrs
- Desmond Marrs (deceased)
- Misty Knight
- Talan (Only in flashback)
- Thallo (Only in flashback)
- The Punisher (Frank Castle)
- King Thakorr (Only in flashback) (Namor's grandfather)
- Princess Fen (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Only in flashback)
- The (original) Human Torch (Jim Hammond) (Only in flashback)
- Delta Nine (Only in flashback)
- Master Khan (Tyrone King)
- Rafael Scarfe
- Vyrra's Sea Cave (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "My Mother...Myself"Edit
Namorita is revealed to be a carefully crafted clone. Design for her making was made by her mother Namora and the disgraced scientist Vyrra. Although she is initially shocked and outraged, Namor's explains how Namora could not have children. Namorita father reads her mother's words written in a hidden scroll. Eventually, Namorita comes to have peace with these new revelations.
Meanwhile, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing discuss their belief that Iron Fist is still alive.
Their conversation is interrupted when a long forgotten character enters their office. Tyrone King also has questions about Iron Fist!
- Misty Knight is shown with a "Bionics" box in her office. She will replace her bionic arm shortly, apparently with similar technology. She is soon depicted in action in with a new arm in Namor #22
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|