- I don't know what it was you thought you saw buried here...but it sure as blazes wasn't human!
- -- Unknown worker upon the exhumation of Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
Appearing in "Reap the Whirlwind"Edit
- Dr. Doom (Victor von Doom) (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Klein
- Judge Clearwater
- The Fantastic Four
- Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-616)
- Thor (Donald Blake)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- The Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Giganto (Atlantean Beast) (Only in flashback)
- The Incredible Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only in flashback)
- Daughters of the Dragon
- Rafael Scarfe
- Atlantean Outpost (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK III (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Only in flashback)
- Horn of Proteus (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Reap the Whirlwind"Edit
Namor stands trial for his crimes against the Human Race. Testimonies recall his early battles with the Fantastic Four and massive property damage to New York. Caleb Alexander testifies that a blood disorder caused Namor to be unbalanced and led to the Sea Prince's reckless and malicious nature. Alexander assures the judge that he has taken precautions to prevent any further imbalances to the Sub-Mariner's system. Namor is placed on probation and assigned to the supervision of his old colleague Captain America.
In another part of Manhattan, Rafael Scarfe, Misty Knight, and Colleen Wing exhume the grave of Iron Fist (Daniel Rand). Inside the coffin, they find only a viney plant-like material.
- This issue has no letters page. In its place, is a sketch of next issue's cover on page 31.
- Next to Daniel Rand's grave is the headstone "Mackie". This could be a reference to long time Marvel contributor Howard Mackie.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|