Earth-1815 has a similar history to his Earth-616 counterpart. During World War II he would be observed by the Grandmaster and Collector battling the Human Torch . This would lead to a wager between the two cosmic beings to see if the human prejudice against super-humans would lead to their widespread incarceration.
The Grandmaster's prediction would come to fruition thanks to the passage of Operation: Zero Tolerance in the modern era. Namor and many other super-humans would be captured and imprisoned in a maximum security facility. Namor and the other prisoners would be ;ater rescued by the reality hopping Exiles.
Namor's subsequent activities are unknown.
Just like his Earth-616 counterpart Namor is a hybrid human/Atlantean. He has enhanced strength, and is able to breath both underwater and on the surface. Small fins on the ankles allow him to fly.
- 2 Appearances of Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Media Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|