- Vampire squid. Should have seen that coming.
- -- Namor
Appearing in "Royal Blood (Part 1)"Edit
- General Kadar (Only appearance; dies)
- Tridents (First appearance)
- Aqueos (First appearance as Aqueos)
- Vampire squid
Races and Species:
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Unidentified fish species
- Mutant Atlantean-Human Hybrids
- Mutants (Referenced)
- Vampire Squids
- Vampire fish and sharks
- Vault of Law (First appearance)
Spinning out of the pages of X-MEN #1, comes an all-new series starring the world’s first mutant, NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER. When the X-Men are confronted with a deadly vampire threat, Namor takes matters into his own hands on a mission that might bring down the entire might of the vampires on their heads…and in the process, destroy Atlantis! What lurks down below the ocean where the sun can’t reach? What he thought was a fable to scare the children of Atlantis comes to terrifying life in the form of a newly-discovered race of Atlantean Vampires. Namor’s choice, to stand with Atlantis or the X-Men, will define a new chapter in his life…or death.
- Dracula's body appears in X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Storm & Gambit #1, where it's retrieved by Gambit and Storm.
- The plan to retrieve the head and body of Dracula was revealed in X-Men Vol 3 #2 and the two are recombined in X-Men Vol 3 #3
- First issue in which the Aqueos were called such. Previously they'd just been referred to as "Atlantean vampires."
- Also contains an Atlas Foundation file on Namor filed by Namora. Written by Kevin Garcia and designed by Jeff Powell.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|