|Affiliation||Demons of "Otherplace"|
|Base Of Operations||The realm of "Otherplace"|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Occupation||Conqueror, sorcerer; former servant of Belasco and S'ym|
|Unusual Features||Claws, scales, reptilian wings, muzzle, long, pointed ears, fangs and goat-like legs.|
|Origin||N'Astirh is a demon, birthed with the capacity for magic-use.|
|Place of Birth||Presumably "Otherplace"|
|Creators||Tom DeFalco, Louise Simonson|
However a demon called N'Astirh later appeared in New X-Men alongside Magik and it is assumed that it is the same demon.
During the Second Coming event, N'Astirh and S'ym cut a deal with Bastion's forces and provided them with a "weaponized ritual" that sent Magik back to Limbo. When the X-Men sent a team to rescue her, S'ym and N'Astirh approached Pixie to make another deal: if Pixie would kill Magik, and take her soulsword to N'Astirh, he would return the missing piece of Pixie's soul and free her from Limbo's darkness forever.
N'Astirh can fly using his wings, for an undefined period of time. His body is highly resilient to superhuman attacks. He can inflict serious injuries with his claws.
- Techno-organic Nature
- The Transmode Virus grants N'Astirh the ability to alter his own shape; infect others with the virus, converting them into "techno-organic" beings; absorb the life energy from converted beings, after which they crumble into inert dust.
N'Astirh is a sorcerer, self-taught in the arts of black magic. His sorcery is said to nearly be as powerful as Belasco and have the potential to rival Illyana Rasputin (Magik) in Limbo.
- A demon of similar appearance named "N'Astirh" has shown up with the soulless Magik. This new N'Astirh seems to have limited intelligence, and it's unclear whether or not it's the same demon.
- Appearances of N'Astirh (Earth-616)
- Media N'Astirh (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring N'Astirh (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about N'Astirh (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: N'Astirh (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: N'Astirh (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|