Dr. MacLain began to develop super-strong metals for the US Government at the beginning of World War II. While experimenting on iron alloys for use as tank armor in future battlefield, he accidentally created the ultra-resilient Vibranium-iron alloy shield that is used by Captain America.
When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell after the Skrull invasion, Dr. MacLain was listed as active at Hydra's Tarantula station. Whether this means MacLain was one of Hydra's agents undercover in S.H.I.E.L.D. or was captured or undercover on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D. at Tarantula station is unknown.
MacLain is one of the world's foremost metallurgists, specializing in developing highly durable metals. He remains remarkably vital despite his advanced age.
- 12 Appearances of Myron MacLain (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Myron MacLain (Earth-616)
- Media Myron MacLain (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Myron MacLain (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Myron MacLain (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Myron MacLain (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|