Appearing in "Loki in Love"Edit
- Thor (Thor Odinson) (Mentioned)
- Inventor ("Thomas Edison") (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed runaways (Mentioned)
- Knox (Hologram)
- Disha Khan (Mentioned)
- Yusuf Khan (Mentioned)
- FBI (Mentioned)
- God (Allah) (Invoked)
- All-Mother (Mentioned)
- Robots (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Midgard (Earth)
- United States of America
- Karachi, Pakistan (Mentioned)
- Asgard (Mentioned)
• Love is in Jersey City as Valentine’s Day arrives!
• Kamala Khan may not be allowed to go to the dance, but Ms. Marvel is!
• Well sort of – by crashing it attempting to capture Asgard’s most annoying trickster!
• Yup, it’s a special Valentine’s Day issue featuring Marvel’s favorite charlatan, Loki!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|