Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Doppelganger"Edit
- Warbird (Carol Danvers) (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- X-Men (Earth-7192) (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew of Earth-7192) (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Earth-7192) (Only in flashback)
- William Wagner (First appearance)
- Sentinel Squad O*N*E
- Earth-7192 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Doppelganger"Edit
Ms. Marvel is not happy at having Rogue at her apartment unannounced, but Rogue is not here to fight and only wants to know Carol attacker unprovoked. Carol and Rogue go to Carol's bedroom, only to find another Carol sleeping on her bed. The other Carol wakes up and attacks Rogue, forcing Ms. Marvel to neutralize her other self. In order to solve this mystery, Ms. Marvel and Rogue take the new Carol to the X-Men.
At the Xavier School, Beast determines this new Carol comes from an alternate reality. The new Carol wakes up, but Ms. Marvel prevents another fight and asks her to explain herself. The new Carol calls herself "Warbird" and wears a different suit. Her story is the same as Ms. Marvel's: her powers were drained by Rogue and she was left in the hospital, where Professor X was only able to partially restore her memory. However, the trauma of losing her powers was left with her and she did not respond to the Avengers' call for help during the Spaulding situation. Her entire world was obliterated in that explosion.
Beast postulates the shockwave blast must have caused Warbird to tumble across dimensions until arriving here, but Ms. Marvel is disgusted Warbird allowed her depression get the better of her. Ms. Marvel and Warbird attack each other and both are left unconscious. Beast checks on Ms. Marvel's vitals and finds something unsettling.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- * BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT! Rogue appears in the pages of MS. MARVEL! But, if Rogue is a friend, why is Carol Danvers attacking her?! What can Beast of the X-Men do to help? And what does Ms. Marvel’s old call sign “Warbird” have to do with ANY of this?!
- Writer Brian Reed is joined by special guest artist Mike Wieringo in part one of a tingling two-part saga!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|