Not much is known about Mr. Edgerton, except that he has a daughter named Gayle and that he was the first test subject for the Genengineer's Mutate-Bonding Process, making him the first of Genosha's slave-caste of lobotomized mutants. After the mutates were freed and civil war erupted on Genosha, Excalibur enlisted Edgerton's aid to investigate Moreau's notes, in hopes of finding evidence of a bioweapon used by the anti-mutant faction in the war. However, Edgerton discovered something even more shocking: Moreau had in fact served a higher power.
Unfortunately, before he could tell the team who it was, the higher power remotely incinerated him, as well as the notes he was holding.
- 2 Appearances of Mr. Edgerton (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mr. Edgerton (Earth-616)
- Media Mr. Edgerton (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mr. Edgerton (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mr. Edgerton (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mr. Edgerton (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|