Initially a base used for experimentation on mutants, the site was run by an AI that spoke with a boy named Paul. It took a liking to talking to him and much to the chagrin of it's masters, it strove to save him from them. The AI merged with Paul, thus creating Reverend Paul. He could sense the light of others and sought to join them with his own light. By joining with them, he infected them with microbial machines. Acting like a virus, it would start by replacing the nervous system of the host with a cybernetic equivalent. This would connect them to the central core conciseness. Unable to sense the same 'light' from normal humans, it perceived them as soulless monsters and sought to destroy them due to their differences.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Mount Haven
- Minor Appearances of Mount Haven
- Media Mount Haven was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Mount Haven
- Images related to Mount Haven
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Mount Haven
Links and References