No longer possessing a physical body, Sackett discovered he could enter into the bodies of others, assuming control and becoming something of an infiltration specialist.
After learning to use his abilities, Mosaic penetrated the security measures of a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. installation in Manhattan, ultimately occupying Agent Melinda May's body and stealing Field Director Phil Coulson's personal S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car, taking Lola for a joyride through the skies of New York City.
Inhuman Physiology: Morris is a Human with latent Inhuman heritage whose powers were activated by the Terrigen Bomb. After Terrigenesis he projects from his physical body as a being consisting primarily of a previously unknown form of energy.
- Intangibility: Outside of his body, Morris can phase through solid objects and walls, as well as avoid being grabbed by people.
- Levitation: Morris' intangibility allows him to levitate while outside of a physical body.
- Physical Possession: Morris can possess people, and while doing so gains access to every memory, skill, and ability of that person, some of which he retains even after switching bodies.
- Invisibility: Morris is seemingly invisible to whom he has not possessed. He eventually learns from Johnny Storm how to adjust his form to a visible (yet unstable) energy range. 
- Dreamspace Manipulation: When inside someone's mind, Morris can change his shape to fight off 'antibodies'. 
Athletic Prowess: Morris exhibited strength and agility superior to that of a college-aged Human athlete by the age of twelve, which Brand Corp testing attributed to his eugenically superior Inhuman lineage.
Electrician: Morris garnered Beto's knowledge about electric devices from his vocational training.
Martial Artist: Morris also picked up Kenny's knowledge of military-graded hand-to-hand combat.
Gifted Intellect: Morris learned to think more quickly and in a more scientific manner from his possession of Spider-Man, allowing him to better discern the nature of his own powers.
Spider Physiology: While possessing Spider-Man, Morris has access to his degree of the proportionate powers of a spider, presumably including an unspecified amount of superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes, stamina, and agility.
No longer in possession of a physical body, Mosaic can't physically interact with objects by himself. After he possesses a person's body, he is as strong as the person he possesses combined with the unspecified degree of enhanced strength he inherited from Spider-Man.
Power Limitation: Morris is incapable of possessing someone whom he has previously possessed and attempting to do so induces electrical feedback which causes him physical pain.
Energy perception: Morris is usually within an invisible range of energy but others with energy based powered-on states, such as Johnny Storm, are capable of perceiving him without his knowledge.
Morris' primary mode of transportation is flight via his own innate ability to levitate when not possessing another person's body.
- 17 Appearances of Morris Sackett (Earth-616)
- 3 Minor Appearances of Morris Sackett (Earth-616)
- Media Morris Sackett (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 44 Images featuring Morris Sackett (Earth-616)
- 8 Quotations by or about Morris Sackett (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Morris Sackett (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|