- People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The blood I've spilled? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? Hell... How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
- -- Moon Knight
Appearing in "The Bottom (Part I of VI) - The Fun Stuff"Edit
- Fantastic Four (Referenced)
- X-Men (Referenced)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Referenced)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Referenced)
- Avengers (Referenced)
- Doctor Doom (Main story and flashback)
- Galactus (Main story and flashback)
- Magneto (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "The Bottom (Part I of VI) - The Fun Stuff"Edit
Marc Spector sits in a wheelchair in the empty shadow-filled corridors of his mansion; his body nearly as twisted and broken as his mind. He reflects upon the string of events that brought him to his present condition.
He recalls fighting up against a carload of panicking criminals. Moon Knight landed upon the roof of the vehicle, forcing it off the side of the road. The driver scurried out of the car, and began firing his gun at Moon Knight, but the former Avenger easily evaded the weapons fire. Brandishing a pair of spiked iron knuckles, Moon Knight mercilessly beats the criminal into submission.
Marc continues to reminisce, and he remembers how his bitterness and anger turned everyone away, including his longtime girlfriend, Marlene Alraune, and his trusted colleague, Frenchie. Worse however, Marc recalls his last brutal fight with the man responsible for crippling him – Bushman.
Desperate, Marc pulls himself from his wheelchair and crawls towards the statue of the Moon God, Khonshu. He begs Khonshu to give him the strength to be a hero again.
- This issue is reprinted in Moon Knight: The Bottom.
- This issue includes an editorial by writer Charlie Huston.
- Moon Knight makes references to several Marvel Comics characters including, the Avengers, the West Coast Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Magneto, Spider-Man and the X-Men.
- No trivia.
- Moon Knight image gallery
- Moon Knight chronology page
- Moon Knight quotes page
- Bushman chronology page
- Moon Knight Vol 1
- Moon Knight Vol 2
- Moon Knight (Volume 2) #1-60
- Moon Knight Vol 3
- Moon Knight Vol 4
- Moon Knight Vol 5
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Moon Knight article at Wikipedia
- Moon Knight article at Marvel Universe
- Moon Knight article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Ultimate Moon Knight resource
|Like this? Let us know!|