Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Could it be this unveiling forebodes the return of the Lunar Legionnaire?
- -- Crawley
Appearing in "The Bottom (Part II of VI) - Fear, More Than God"Edit
Synopsis for "The Bottom (Part II of VI) - Fear, More Than God"Edit
Having fallen to the floor from his wheelchair, Marc Spector reflects further upon the circumstances that led him to his present condition.
He had been fighting his first and most nefarious adversary, Bushman. The fight was brutal, as the two combatants exchanged blows on a rooftop. Bushman charged Moon Knight, sending both men falling several stories to the street below. Moon Knight suffered compound fractures to both of his legs.
Moon Knight slung a crescent dart into Bushman's throat, but the undeterred mercenary crawled across the hero's body, biting him deeply across the face. Consumed by pain and rage, Moon Knight finished Bushman off, using his crescent dart to slice the skin off of his face.
Back in the present, Marc's old friend, Bertrand Crawley arrives at Marc's home. He delivers Spector his pain medication, and tells him that an old friend has been asking about him – Frenchie. After Crawley leaves, Marc decides to forgo the pain medication.
Meanwhile, a strange man known as the Profile meets with a well-dressed stranger. They discuss their efforts to find Moon Knight.
- This issue is reprinted in Moon Knight: The Bottom.
- The story from this issue takes place prior to the framing sequence from issue #1.
- The letters column for this issue is provided by editor Cory Sedlmeier. Cory asks readers to determine a name for the letters column, for which the winner will receive a No-Prize.
- First appearance of the Profile.
- Although Bushman dies in flashback in this issue, his presence will continue to haunt Marc Spector throughout the remainder of the storyline.
- No trivia.
- Moon Knight image gallery
- Moon Knight chronology page
- Moon Knight quotes page
- Bushman chronology page
- Moon Knight Vol 1
- Moon Knight Vol 2
- Moon Knight Vol 1
- Moon Knight: Resurrection War #1-4
- Moon Knight: High Strangers #1-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) #1-up
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Moon Knight article at Wikipedia
- Moon Knight article at Marvel Universe
- Moon Knight article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Ultimate Moon Knight resource
|Like this? Let us know!|