Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Having been confined by the Watcher in an other-dimensional world where time passed at an accelerated rate, the Molecule Man Owen Reece created a humanoid construct to serve as his companion, and through unknown means endowed it with consciousness. Reece let the construct believe itself to be his son. Before dying, Reece transferred his consciousness and powers into the wand his son carried. Not bound by human limitations, the construct, known as the new Molecule Man, escaped the world and went to Earth, bringing the wand with him. In an attempt to avenge his father, the new Molecule Man battled the Thing of the Fantastic Four, using Reece’s powers through the wand. Dependent on the metal wand to maintain his existence in this dimension, the new Molecule Man disintegrated when the wand was taken from him.
- 1 Appearances of Molecule Man (Artifical Construct) (Earth-616)
- Media Molecule Man (Artifical Construct) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Molecule Man (Artifical Construct) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Molecule Man (Artifical Construct) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Molecule Man (Artifical Construct) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|