Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This armor was a modular component system rather than a fully integrated suit. As such, each individual system (helmet, boots etc.) may have had different features.
There were also plug-in points for various modules. One of these was the Hulkbuster add-on used when Hulk confronted Iron Man over the production of gamma bombs when part of Stane International. The two met at a production plant. Stark acknowledged that Stane had conducted many illegal and unethical operations, but explained that this news was nothing more than a smear campaign. The two were able to settle the dispute and dismantle the plant.
Repulsors and the uni-beam remained standard for the base unit. Boot jets were upgraded. A refractive coating helped against energy attacks.
Magnets located on the palms and soles as well as a grappling hook with cable were used for climbing. A loudspeaker was used to address crowds. Image inducers were upgraded to give off 'identifier signals,' fooling the Controller.
Various modules were available:
- Full Spectrum Scanalyzer with Adamantium-Tipped probe. 
- Magnetic Railgun Launcher with explosive shells. 
- Semi-Fluid Polymer Compound : energy-absorbent compound that shot out and covered its target
- EM Field Generator : attracted a lightning bolt to short out Ultimo.
- Gravimetric Field Generator : canceled out the pull of the Earth's gravity on whatever it was attached to.
- Polybond Adhesive Compound 
- Cryogenic Compact Module 
- Magnetic Compact Module : used magnetic field to polarize the target. Multiple modules could be used to polarize the target with mutually opposing states making the atoms of the target repel one another.
- Hypodermic injector 
- Microsurgery Equipment 
- Shoulder Mounted Weapons 
- Hulkbuster, it integrated a magno-hydraulic pseudo-musculature which provided greatly enhanced strength rated at 175 tons. Sensors were adapted to focus on detecting gamma radiation. It had impact-resistant carbon composite plating and an anchoring system.
- The Hulkbuster add-on was originally identified as an individual armor, Model 14, in the All-New Iron Manual. It was later reidentified as simply another form of the Model 13 in the Iron Manual.
- The Modular Armor is quite popular as it was/is usually used by the animated version of Iron Man and Capcom version of Iron Man.
- 87 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 13
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 13 was Mentioned in
- 26 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 13
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 13
Links and References