Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Agent Mitchell "Mitch" Carson was a high ranked S.H.I.E.L.D. security agent. He had killed his father when he was fifteen years old and many more after that. He had however never been caught and managed to find work with S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carson was part of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team that took the Iron Maniac into custody. The alternate Stark was held alongside the Life-Model Decoy of Diamondback. His body somehow adapted to the sedatives used. He attacked the agents watching him, then activated the LMD, coercing it to help.
Agent Carson was supposed to become the wearer of the newest Ant-Man's Suit, made for S.H.I.E.L.D. by Dr. Henry Pym. The suit was thought to be stolen, but actually disappeared by accident when Agent Chris McCarthy tried it on. Chris was however killed during a Hydra attack on the Helicarrier. It was then that Eric O'Grady took the suit for himself. 
Agent Carson was determined to find back the suit and bring in whoever stole it. During his mission to capture the New "Ant-Man" , he was heavily burned in the face during a fight with this new Ant-Man. After that battle, it did not take long for Mitch to find out that the new Ant-Man was actually O'Grady.
Eventually Agent Carson used an older Ant-Man's Suit and confronted him managed to capture O'Grady, but instead of bring him to justice, he took O'Grady for himself to torture, while wearing the Ant-Man suit himself. Agent Carson confessed to Eric that he was a bit more then just a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. He had killed his father when he was fifteen years old and many more after that. He had however never been caught He would have murdered O'Grady for sure, if not for the timely intervention of Iron Man. Seeing Mitch in the Ant-Man suit and torturing O'Grady, Stark took out Mitch and he was arrested on the spot for attempted murder and stealing the Ant-Man suit.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Training: As a S.H.I.E.L.D agent he is trained in firearms/explosives, espionage, intelligence gathering, and hand-to-hand combat.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Weaponary
- 12 Appearances of Mitchell Carson (Earth-616)
- Media Mitchell Carson (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Mitchell Carson (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mitchell Carson (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mitchell Carson (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Irredeemable Ant-Man #11
- ↑ Marvel Team-Up Vol 3 #21
- ↑ Marvel Team-Up Vol 3 #22
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #1
- ↑ Civil War: Choosing Sides #1
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #2
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #3
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #4
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #5
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #6
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #9
- ↑ Irredeemable Ant-Man #10
|Like this? Let us know!|