Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mister Fantastic's Technological Accomplishments
- Pocket Rocket - Starship with an experimental Hyperdrive. (Fantastic Four #1)
- Fantasti-Flare - Signal Flare. (Fantastic Four #1)
- Unstable Molecules - (Fantastic Four #1)
- Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub) - Short-range transport. (Fantastic Four #3)
- Fantasti-Copter - Medium-range transport. (Fantastic Four #3)
- Pogo Plane MK I - Long-range transport. (Fantastic Four #3)
- Intercontinental Passenger Missile - (Fantastic Four #3)
- Universal Translator: - (Fantastic Four Vol 1 237)
- High Energy Rocket Fuel - Mister Fantastic developed a high-energy rocket fuel based material found in a meteorite crater in Arizona. (Fantastic Four #13)
- Paralysis Ray - Mister Fantastic apparently designed and constructed a paralysis ray specifically attuned to the Red Ghost's molecular structure while on the Moon. (Fantastic Four #13)
- Roving Eye Television Camera - Mister Fantastic developed a remotely operated sub-sea survelliance probe to scan the ocean for traces of the Sub-Mariner. (Fantastic Four #14)
- Vibra-Guns - Mister Fantastic Developed these weapons that project vibra-sound vibrations capable of sapping the strength from their target. (Fantastic Four #15)
- Highly Refined Radar Set - Mister Fantastic developed a scanning device capable of sensing human flesh covered by steel in an attempt to track down Doctor Doom. (Fantastic Four #17)
- Remote Control Orbital Public Address System - (Fantastic Four #18)
- Nega-Gamma Gun - A high-powered firearm that releases blasts of concentrated gamma radiation. Richards designed this weapon in the hopes of possibly curing the Hulk. (Incredible Hulk #153)
- Shrinking Gas - Mister Fantastic recreated Henry Pym's Shrinking Gas formula in Fantastic Four #7. According to Marvel Saga #5, Reed Richards is "the only other scientist whom Ant-Man has entrusted with the secret of his reducing formula."
- Awesome Android - The Mad Thinker developed the Awesome Android based on Mister Fantastic's research in the areas of DNA and artificial lifeforms.
Failed Attempts to Cure the Thing
- Fantastic Four #8 - Developed a chemical potion that temporarily reverted the Thing to Ben Grimm. The effects wore off in a few minutes when the potion evaporated off of his skin.
- Fantastic Four #11 - Developed a second generation chemical potion that temporarily reverted the Thing to Ben Grimm. The effects wore off after several minutes.
- Fantastic Four #16 - Developed a third generation potion that temporarily reverted the Thing to Ben Grimm after being ingested. The effects wore off after several minutes (It lasted long enough to travel from Alicia's appartment to the Baxter Building). This formula was recreated and used as part of the Fantastic Four's plan to defeat Doctor Doom in Fantastic Four #17.