With no job skills and no money to support herself, she had to take a route to survive: prostitution. She used her mutant abilities for her benefit first on the streets. Then she was scouted by Madame Drache of the X-Ranch.
Stacy would have to confront the Church members who so eagerly sought her demise. During one of her first missions, Stacy was accidentally teleported by a member of the Church to the Church´s cathedral headquarters. The X-Men arrived and rescued her before any harm could be done by the Church and its leader the Supreme Pontiff.
Instead of using her mutant pheromones to play an illicit trade, she made practical use of them, allowing the X-Men to gain ground on those who would do harm.
She lost her mutant powers due to M-Day and returned to the streets to work as a prostitute. Stacy is very afflicted with losing her powers.
She was recruited into Night Thrasher's newest incarnation of New Warriors. Her skin condition was cleared up and she was given a suit with built-in tentacles, presumably made of steel or a harder metal. She was apparently killed during a confrontation with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s capekillers.
|Power Grid |
|* Heightened durability before being depowered; Heightened speed and energy projection with tech-suit|
Pheromone Control: Stacy X is sensitive to pheromone emissions, she secretes her own pheromones upon skin-to-skin contact, allowing her to stimulate body functions in others to cause orgasms, vomiting, nausea, rectal malfunctions, etc. This power is seen to work much like Rogue's absorption power, as seen when Radius' force-field annulled her pheromone control. She is able to heal others by speeding up their healing process, and can increase their stamina so that they won't tire easily, giving her teammates rushes of adrenaline.
Scaled-Skin: She has snake-like, scaly skin that gives her an unknown degree of durability.
Stacy was an expert fighter, able to challenge even Wolverine, and defeat him while laughing. However, this skill appears to be learned and not mutant in nature.
- Stacy X was believed to have been a character in the third X-Men movie; X-Men: The Last Stand being played by Omarah Mota, but a while before it was released, it was revealed that Mota was actually playing the character Arclight.
- She was originally called X-Stacy, as she could use her pheromone powers to induce bliss, but after repeated error, she became known as Stacy-X.
- 44 Appearances of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Media Miranda Leevald (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Stacy X at X-Men Central Cerebro
- X-Men Character Bios: Stacy X (at Mutant High)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|