With no job skills and no money to support herself, she had to take a route to survive: prostitution. She used her mutant abilities for her benefit first on the streets. Then she was scouted by Madame Drache of the X-Ranch.
Stacy would have to confront the Church members who so eagerly sought her demise. During one of her first missions, Stacy was accidentally teleported by a member of the Church to the Church´s cathedral headquarters. The X-Men arrived and rescued her before any harm could be done by the Church and its leader the Supreme Pontiff.
Instead of using her mutant pheromones to play an illicit trade, she made practical use of them, allowing the X-Men to gain ground on those who would do harm.
She lost her mutant powers due to M-Day and returned to the streets to work as a prostitute. Stacy is very afflicted with losing her powers.
She was recruited into Night Thrasher's newest incarnation of New Warriors. Her skin condition was cleared up and she was given a suit with built-in tentacles, presumably made of steel or a harder metal. She was apparently killed during a confrontation with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s capekillers.
Stacy X attended the first meeting of the Mindfulness of Mutant Appearances, a support group set up by Domino and Nightcrawler for mutants unable to pass as normal humans. After fellow attendee Briquette took issue with the normal-looking Stacy X's presence, Stacy X reveals that her previous appearance as repowered was really her using makeup to imitate her former scaly appearance and that she has been seeking a reason to live since the loss of her powers, hoping that this group would be just that. Briquette apparently reconciled with and embraced Stacy X as the meeting closed.
|Power Grid |
|* Heightened durability before being depowered; Heightened speed and energy projection with tech-suit|
None, Stacy X is a depowered mutant
Stacy was an expert fighter, able to challenge even Wolverine, and defeat him while laughing. However, this skill appears to be learned and not mutant in nature.
- Stacy X was believed to have been a character in the third X-Men movie; X-Men: The Last Stand being played by Omarah Mota, but a while before it was released, it was revealed that Mota was actually playing the character Arclight.
- She was originally called X-Stacy, as she could use her pheromone powers to induce bliss, but after repeated error, she became known as Stacy-X.
- 45 Appearances of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Media Miranda Leevald (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- Stacy X at X-Men Central Cerebro
- X-Men Character Bios: Stacy X (at Mutant High)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|