When S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Tony Stark asked Ms. Marvel to lead the Mighty Avengers, she agreed on one condition: that she would also run Operation: Lightning Storm - a special strike force to find and eliminate super-powered threats before they became Avengers-level problems. The group would have full autonomy, but also full access to the resources of S.H.I.E.L.D. To enable the team to move around, Director Stark loaned them the use of Minicarrier 13.
The Minicarrier suffered damage when Ms. Marvel was attacked by the alien creature Cru. With minimal repairs, it followed the alien to Monster Isle, where it was instrumental in preventing the spread of a new Brood colony.
After returning to New York, the Lightning Storm team used the Minicarrier to capture a Skrull that was masquerading as Ms. Marvel, but the Skrull managed to detonate a bomb that crashed and mostly destroyed the craft. The Minicarrier was presumably scrapped after that.
- The craft had a standing force of S.H.I.E.L.D. armored troops - possibly a team of Cape-Killers, along with a resident medical doctor.
- Propulsion for the Minicarrier was from two small-scale hover-engines, of the same type that are used on the main S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. These enabled the Minicarrier to hover in place indefinitely, and at top speed could travel faster than Ms. Marvel or Wonder Man could fly.
- Minicarrier 13's Appearances
- Minicarrier 13's Minor Appearances
- Media Minicarrier 13 Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Minicarrier 13
- Images that include Minicarrier 13