Little is detailed about Mandy’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however she is somehow rescued by Magneto, and kept safe with an ever decreasing band of survivors in the New York subway system.
When Magneto returns from a sortie to find medicines and supplies with another meta-human, her Dad, and Police Officer Kelly Ridge react aggressively towards him believing him to be infected, but Mindy reassures them. They learn from Reed that there is a teleportation device in the Baxter Building, but while Magneto initially favoured destroying it to contain the infection, Mindy suggested that they could actually use it to escape this world for Reed's. Just then, a super-powered zombie horde crashes into the subway station, and they have to make a dash for the rear exit to have any hope of escaping to Reed’s universe.
Outside the back door, and even bigger mass of zombies waits for them, but right on time, Reed’s friends arrive. Sue temporarily blinds the horde, while Johnny, and Ben burn and clobber a path through to the Baxter Building, where the survivors escape using the teleport, leaving behind Magneto to destroy the device.
- Mandy is diabetic, and need insulin-type drugs to keep this in check.
- 2 Appearances of Mindy Glidewell (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Mindy Glidewell (Earth-2149)
- Media Mindy Glidewell (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Mindy Glidewell (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Mindy Glidewell (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Mindy Glidewell (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|