Along with Clearcut, Mindmeld was employed by Shinobi Shaw as a personal bodyguard and protector. When X-Force interfered on Shinobi's plans, Mindmeld used his powers to switch the bodies of the team, giving his group the advantage. After Clear-Cut's betrayal, Mindmeld immediately attacked him, placing his mind into his former ally's. He then proceeded to knock himself out, and when he awoke, he found himself in Shinobi's new experiment chamber. Shinobi was willing to test his machine on Clear-Cut, despite Mindmeld currently in his body. He eventually returned to his own body, but found an inhibitor collar around his neck. Meltdown then knocked him unconscious.
It is unknown if he returned to service Shinobi Shaw after he was betrayed, or if he retained his powers after the Decimation.
- Neuralkinesis: Mindmeld had the ability to displace the brain wave patterns of himself and others, allowing him to swap bodies with others. He has also been known to put the minds of his enemies into animals, such as rats.
Mindmeld was constantly referred to as a female, although his body is quite obviously male. There are many theories for this -- one being that his actual mind is female, but he feels most comfortable in a male body and as such, stays in one. However, Mindmeld comes across as sexually ambiguous, and there is no certain answer to what his actual sex is.
- 1 Appearances of Mindmeld (Earth-616)
- Media Mindmeld (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mindmeld (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mindmeld (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mindmeld (Earth-616)
- Mindmeld (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|